The WWE Mixed Match Challenge brackets have been released.
There will be one match each week, and the first week will feature Shinsuke Nakamura and Natalya taking on Finn Balor and Sasha Banks. The semi-finals will feature a special “second chance fan vote” where the fans will be able to give an eliminated team a second chance.
Here is the full list of the brackets and matches.
- Week 1: Finn Balor and Sasha Banks vs Shinsuke Nakamura and Natalya
- Week 2: The Miz and Asuka vs Big E and Carmella
- Week 3: Braun Strowman and RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs Sami Zayn and Becky Lynch
- Week 4: Goldust and Alicia Fox vs SmackDown Tag Team Champion Jimmy Uso and Naomi
- Week 5: Elias and Bayley vs Rusev and Lana
- Week 6: Apollo Crews and Nia Jax vs Bobby Roode and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
After the first round is over, it’s anyone’s ballgame. We will have full coverage of the WWE Mixed Match Challenge as it happens on Facebook beginning on Tuesday.